If you haven’t heard about our Adopt a Startup program yet from here, here or here, that’s ok. Because there’s been an addition (literally)! As most of you know, Quick Left is very much embedded in the startup community and upon launching our Adopt a Startup program, we honestly didn’t know how it would be received. Well, Colorado and Oregon have spoken, and so did startup communities across the US (and outside the US). So we’ve decided to add an additional pair of developers and an additional market – the Bay Area – to the docket.
- Application process now through December 15 for work to begin January 5th for one pair and February 1st for second pair
- Must be a pre Series A funded technology-based startup
- Company must be in Rocky Mountain Region (Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, etc.), Pacific Northwest (Portland, Seattle, etc) or California bay area (San Francisco to San Jose area)
- We’ll select one company from the Bay area and one from the original Portland/Boulder area markets
- Is this you? Then fill out our application!