The next bloke up to the mic is our foreign lad Shane. Reigning from the land of endless green grass and free flowing Guinness, Shane is an Ireland native. Much like Bono he is instantly popular based on his accent, ability to wear flannel well, and easy going personality. If you want to see Shane get fired up ask his about his time on a pro development rugby team. Even though he is the newest kid on the block he is already very much an integral part of the QL family.
- What is your favorite thing to eat? Popcorn is my jammmmm
What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? Hall & Oates – You make my dreams come true ooooooh oh
- What is one of your favorite quotes? Fear is the highest fence
- If you could have any super human ability what would it be and why?
- Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
Twice for Jake Gyllenhall, they lied, Once for Bob Sugar from Jerry Maguire, very weird
- What is your favorite form of exercise?
- What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
Time of Day- Early morning (5am-6am) Summer Day – Friday Month – December because I love Christmas
- What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
Transatlantic sail with family
- The best part of waking up is…?
Smoothies if I can make one or a goof cappuccino