Scott started out with a dream of being an astrophysicist, but after a few years on that path spending more time coding than doing science, he realized software was the place to be. He worked as a software engineer for a while, then got into technical sales. From there, he's dabbled in business development, services, marketing, product management and have now landed dead center in sales. When not closing deals and making connections he loves traveling to new places with his family and being adventurous.
1. What is your favorite thing to eat ?
My favorite dish is the kale salad at Oak in downtown Boulder.
2. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
Anything up tempo with a solid beat and electronic undertones, dub step remix = bonus.
3. What is one of your favorite quotes?
"I have been and always shall be your friend."
4. If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?
Is there intelligent life outside of Earth? (some days I ask if there's intelligent life ON Earth)
5. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
6. What is your favorite form of exercise?
7. Favorite gif?
8. Favorite place in all the world?
9. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
Leave on my first work trip after my daughter was born.
10. The best part of waking up is…?
Folgers in your cup – yes that dates me. The best part of waking up is getting to run on open space and watch the sunrise crawl across the flatirons.