She goes by Saylor and is a salsa dancing, world travel junkie from Baltimore. Saylor loves adventuring with her yellow lab pup, Cairo, who has the world’s worst posture. Her favorite words are “how” and “why.” She lives her life with one foot on a mountain slope and the other in the sea. Saylor has had a lot of experience with sales but joined Quick Left so she could take a stab at marketing. Saylor is the Marketing & Sales Fellow at Quick Left.
1. Q. What is your favorite thing to eat?
A. Anything that doesn’t eat me first.
2. Q. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
A. Awolnation “Sail”, M83 “Midnight City”, Pretty Lights “Finally Moving”, Bob Marley “Stir it Up”, Journey “Don’t Stop Believing”
3. Q. What is one of your favorite quotes?
A. “Adventure is out there!” –Up
4. Q. If you could be any fictional or historical character, who would you be? Why?
A. Maverick from Top Gun because I feel the need for speed.
5. Q. What is your favorite form of exercise?
A. Salsa Dancing
6. Q. Favorite place in all the world? Why?
A. Spain. Tapas, culture, art, dance, locals, and the language!
7. Q. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
A. Quitting my stable and respectable “corporate” job to go backpacking in Central America
8. Q. If you had coined a phrase of wisdom, what would it be?
A. “Trust your instincts, and do what you feel is right.”
9. Q. The best part of waking up is…?
A. Snuggling with my puppy
10. Q. What question do you wish we had asked you?
A. What’s your guilty pleasure? To which I would answer, taking Buzzfeed quizzes.