Lisa is originally from a little town in Connecticut. She got her graphic design degree in upstate New York and followed that up with some time in advertising land in the Big Apple. After realizing the glitz and glam lifestyle was not for her, Lisa followed her dream to the Rocky Mountains and into the world of tech. In her spare time, she likes to play in the mountains (hiking, skiing, taking photos, what have you) and rides horses on the regular (the jumping kind). She can also be pretty nifty in the kitchen and with a set of knitting needles. Lisa is the newest UX/UI Product Designer on our design team.
1. Q. What is your favorite thing to eat?
A. Can’t go wrong with a plate of cheese and salami
2. Q. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
A. “Drive” by Incubus, “Semi-Charmed Life” by Third Eye Blind and “Just Dance” by Lady Gaga
3. Q. If you could be any fictional or historical character, who would you be? Why?
A. Nemo, because he’s got a crazy dedicated group of friends!
4. Q. What is your favorite form of exercise?
A. Horseback riding
5. Q. Favorite place in all the world? Why?
A. Boulder, good outdoors life, good food & drink and a good community
6. Q. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
A. Climbed two fourteeners in a day
7. Q. If you could sing one song absolutely flawlessly, what song would it be?
A. “Bad Romance” by Lady Gaga
8. Q. If you could give your 10-year old self one piece of advice, what would it be?
You do you, ain’t nobody else
9. Q. The best part of waking up is…?
A. Knowing that breakfast and coffee are not too far away
10. Q. If you could have a drink with someone from history who would it be? Why?
A. Robin Williams, because who doesn’t like a good laugh