Keith Harper is a UX/UI Product Designer here at Quick Left. Born and bred in Colorado, Keith’s first profession was as a bike racer which took him traveling around the world. He has raced in every European country, except Liechtenstein! Keith discovered his passion for design while studying Cartography at the University of Colorado-Boulder. Today, if he’s not sketching, designing or doing UX research, he’s probably enjoying the Colorado outdoors.
1. Q. What is your favorite thing to eat?
A. Tacos and margs
2. Q. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
3. Q. What is one of your favorite quotes?
A. “You have to be crazy to be somebody.” – Anonymous
4. Q. If you could be any fictional or historical character, who would you be? Why?
A. Elvis. Why? One piece suites and big belt buckles.
5. Q. If you were to star in a reality TV Show, what would it be called?
A. Pizza Island
6. Q. What is your favorite form of exercise?
A. Nordic Skiing
7. Q. Favorite gif?
8. Q. Favorite place in all the world? Why?
A. Culebra Island, Puerto Rico. Beautiful remote beaches
9. Q. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
A. Pushed a broken down car for 5 miles in 98 degree heat.
10. Q. If you could sing one song absolutely flawlessly, what song would it be?
A. My Way