Jennifer is originally from San Francisco. She moved to Boulder seven years ago to pursue her passion for rock climbing. She has two daughters who love to rock climb and code just like their mother. When Jennifer isn’t coding, you’ll likely find her hiking around beautiful Colorado with her dog or adding to her collection of tattoos. Jennifer is fresh out of gSchool, where she graduated as a star student. She is looking forward to joining the development team.
1. Q. What is your favorite thing to eat?
A. Ice Cream. Ice Cream. and… Ice Cream.
2. Q. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
A. Anything and everything by Youth Lagoon and The Cure
3. Q. If you were to star in a reality TV Show, what would it be called?
A. The Life of an Introvert
4. Q. Favorite place in all the world? Why?
A. The Pacific Northwest. It will always be home. LOVE the redwood forests and foggy beaches.
5. Q. What is your favorite form of exercise?
A. Hmmm. Can’t choose one. I can probably narrow it down to three (if i have to), climbing, hot yoga and hiking.
6. Q. The best part of waking up is…?
A. Cuddling with my animals.
7. Q. If you could give your 10-year old self one piece of advice, what would it be?
A. Travel! I still haven’t left the country :/
A. “Be a nice human.”
A. “How to Google”.
A. What is going on inside my dog’s head. I talk to her all the time and she never answers me.