Next on Meet the Team is our fancy new UX Designer Jace Cooke. He comes to QL from the big city, no not Denver… New York City. When Jace isn't making all your design dreams come true you can find him ripping up the trails on his single speed mountain bike or procuring the finest whiskeys around. He also has a crazy passion for cabins; check out his side project when back east – Beaver Brook.
1. What is your favorite thing to eat ?
Oyster crackers. With a side of chowder.
2. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
DJ Shadow's Endtroducing… my desert-island-album since age 16.
3. What is one of your favorite quotes?
"I don’t like work — no man does — but I like what it is in the work — the chance to find yourself. Your own reality — for yourself, not for others — what no other man can ever know." – Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness
4. If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?
Heads or tails?
5. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
A young Val Kilmer
6. What is your favorite form of exercise (riding a bike isn't a requirement to work here)?
Despite the hours I put in on the bike, climbing might be dearer to my heart.
7. Favorite gif?
8. Favorite place in all the world?
The middle of the ocean.
9. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
Writing my undergraduate thesis.
10. The best part of waking up is…?
The sense of possibility.