Eric Anderson comes to Quick Left from our neighbors to the north. Having worked exclusively in startups he is accustomed to rapid change and is passionate about helping companies grow. Although he has Canadian blood pumpin' through his veins he's relocated to the bay area, where you can catch him eating breakfast any time of day.
1. What is your favorite thing to eat ?
Breakfast is bar none, the absolute best category of food on earth. I do not discriminate, I love all breakfast food equally.
2. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
"The Dandy Warhols – Bohemian Like You” and “LCD Soundsystem – Dance Yrself Clean” are two pretty good representations of my average demeanor.
3. What is one of your favorite quotes?
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." – Winston Churchill
4. If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?
What happens to all those socks we all lose?
5. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
Leonardo Dicaprio (Personally, I don’t see it).
6. What is your favorite form of exercise (riding a bike isn't a requirement to work here)?
Squash. It’s a really fun sport and quite the workout.
7. Favorite gif?
8. Favorite place in all the world?
That’s a tough one, but Vancouver in the summer is pretty incredible.
9. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
10. The best part of waking up is…?
Fresh coffee and upbeat music while looking out over the city on your balcony.