Next up in our Meet the Team series is our newest addition to the Quick Left family, Christa Ghent. Christa started last year as an intern working with Rachel in Marketing while she finished up her degree at the University of Colorado. If ever you need to know the latest pop jam, where to shop, celebrity gossip, or where to find matching accessories Christa is your girl. Don't let the glitter fool you though, an ex-ski racer turned bad mama-jamma road and track cyclist with a fierce shark-like bite and big big goals.
1. What is your theme song? You Make My Dreams by Hall and Oats
2. What is your favorite guilty pleasure movie? Pirates of The Caribbean
3. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? Emma Stone
4. What is your favorite form of exercise? The form that you don't even realize when you are working out.
5. What's the hardest thing you've ever done? Choosing to walk away from ski racing after 9 surgeries but still having an immense amount of passion and drive to succeed.
6. What is your favorite place on earth? At home with my family
7. If you could be any cartoon character who would it be? Jessica Rabbit
8. What is your favorite thing to eat? My mom's homemade Mac and Cheese
9. What is one of your "bucket list" items? Travel the world
10. The best part of waking up? Folgers in my cup (had to do it)