The myth, the man, the legend Chris Montrios is next on the list in our Meet the Team series. A Florida State alumni (you can form your own opinion here), NPR lover, and one heck of a bocce ball player, Chris is quite the character. With his hipster mustache and comical t's he is soon-to-be a pretty rad dad with a baby boy on the way! Read on to see what makes the top of his list.
1. What is your favorite thing to eat?
I like a lot of Indian food, but Chicken Tikka Masala is my favorite. Couple that with some garlic naan and you’re going to have a good time.
2. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
There’s so much great music out there. I’m big a fan of Portugal the Man, Radiohead, and Ratatat. That being said, I wouldn’t mind grocery shopping to Wu-Tang.
3. What is one of your favorite quotes?
"This is a world where people eschew sex to write a programming language for orangutans." – Peter Welch
4. If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
5. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
Ever since I grew the mustache I've been hearing Burt Reynolds, which I do not mind.
6. What is your favorite form of exercise (riding a bike isn't a requirement to work here)?
When you're out of shape you can turn virtually anything into a workout. I'm partial to kayaking, cycling, and standing up from a seated position.
7. Favorite gif?
Wow. I’ve seen so many good ones since joining Quick Left. I can’t watch this one without laughing:
8. Favorite place in all the world?
Kayaking on the St. Lawrence River in upstate NY.
9. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
I once ate a 3 pound cheeseburger.
10. The best part of waking up is…?
Cuddling with my wife on the weekend.