Brian Ashburn hails from our native Colorado and has spent his last few years right here in Boulder, specializing in integrated data visualization and collaborative presentation software. He is a graduate of the Rocky Mountain College of Art and Design where he majored in Graphic Design & Interactive Media. He joins the Quick Left design team to further his passion for solving problems and creating usable interfaces. When not channeling his calm, focused energy toward product design, you will find him practicing Judo and Bagua. He is inspired by Kung Fu movies, old and new.
1. Q. What is your favorite thing to eat?
A. Peanut Butter
2. Q. What is one of your favorite quotes?
A. “Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world” ― Miyamoto Musashi, A Book of Five Rings: The Classic Guide to Strategy
3. Q. If you could be any fictional or historical character, who would you be?
A. Miyamoto Musashi
4. Q. What is your favorite form of exercise?
5. Q. Favorite place in all the world?
A. Ouray, Colorado
6. Q. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
A. Choosing a career path
7. Q. If you could sing one song absolutely flawlessly, what song would it be?
A. Shoop by Salt and Peppa
8. Q. If you could give your 10-year old self one piece of advice, what would it be?
A. Enjoy the moment, childhood should be cherished.
A. Which came first – the chicken or the egg?
A. Having my first cup of coffee