Andrea Kelly is a Marketer who joins the QL team in Portland. She made her way back to the United States after traveling and working in Chile for the past 7 years. Originally from Eugene, Oregon, her international travel bug started early; her mother is from Chile, and she lived in Seoul, South Korea for her formative years of childhood. Andrea’s interest in the way people communicate lead her to a degree in Journalism from the University of Oregon and a Masters in Strategic Communications from the Universidad Católica de Chile. Most recently she was managing Merchant Marketing for Groupon Latin America where she was inspired by the positive ways technology helped local businesses in the region. In her free time she enjoys being in nature, taking pictures, speaking Spanish, and baking delicious things to share.
1. Q. What is your favorite thing to eat?
A. Korean food is my comfort food.
2. Q. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
A. It includes more Alanis Morissette than probably necessary, and more show tunes than I care to admit.
3. Q. What is one of your favorite quotes?
A. “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl
4. Q. If you were to star in a reality TV Show, what would it be called?
A. Lifestyles of the Socially Awkward
5. Q. What is your favorite form of exercise?
6. Q. Favorite gif?
7. Q. If you had coined a phrase of wisdom, what would it be?
A. I wish I’d said something smart like: Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children.
8. Q. What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever googled?
A. The stupidest questions are those that go unasked. #truth
9. Q. If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?
A. How do you measure the compassion of a pig?
10. Q. The best part of waking up is…?
A. Waking up a few minutes before you should and realizing you can just lay there and be comfy.