Simone is Marketing Intern turned Marketing Coordinator here at Quick Left. Yup, she made the cut. She was born in Denver and came to Boulder to attend the University of Colorado. Simone is a recent grad of CU and obtained her BS in Marketing with a minor in Technology, Arts & Media (GO BUFFS!). In her spare time she’s an avid yogi and crazy cat lady (typical). On top of marketing she loves web design and public speaking, skills she hopes to continue to develop during her time at Quick Left. She’s a huge advocate for supporting girls and women in tech and business. This is part of the reason she loves Quick Left so much, as she’s able to work with a diverse team that offers fresh insights into business challenges.
1. Q. What is your favorite thing to eat?
A. Baby corn or gummy bears
2. What is one of your favorite quotes?
A. “Fear is the feedback you receive when you’re about to maximize your potential as a human being.”
3. What is your favorite form of exercise?
A. Shredding the gnar
4. Favorite GIF?
5. Favorite place in the world? Why?
A. Anywhere there’s good company, good food and wine. Because… why would you need anything else?
6. If you could sing one song absolutely flawlessly, what song would it be?
A. FLAWLESS by none other than the Queen B herself
7. If you could give your 10-year old self one piece of advice, what would it be?
A. You can be and do anything you want.
8. What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever Googled?
A. Probably something like, “how to make rice.”
9. Q. If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?
A. How do you become successful?
10. Q. The best part of waking up is…?
A. Folgers in your cup (c’mon you pretty much set me up for that one).