1. Q. What is your favorite thing to eat?
A. Pastries from “Ratio” Coffee Cart, handmade by Lori Keneuver the brilliant pastry chef.
2. Q. What is one of your favorite quotes?
A. A recent quote I saw at another cafe: “I always choose a lazy person because they always find the easiest way to get the job done.”
3. Q. If you could be any fictional or historical character, who would it be? Why?
A. I would like to be Einstein, I must know what was going on in his mind, how he came up with his conclusions and what level of consumed-ness he had in everything he did.
4. Q. What is your favorite form of exercise?
5. Favorite place in the world? Why?
A. Out of the places I have already been? I would say in the magic of Northern BC where my Aunts and Uncles lived; “Kitwanga” and “Smithers.” It’s magical there, that’s all I can really say; Northern BC beauty that is breathtaking!! Mountains and rivers… and is the gateway to Alaska.
6. Q. If you could sing one song absolutely flawlessly, what song would it be?
A. “And IIIIIIIIIIIII…. Willllll Alwayyyyssss Lovvve Youuuu” by Whitney Houston, all because it’s an incredibly difficult song to sing well and everyone sings it terribly. The song is epic.
7. Q. If you could give your 10-year old self one piece of advice, what would it be?
A. It’s cool to be nerdy and know interesting stuff.
8. Q. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
A. Kate Beckinsale
9. Q. The best part of waking up is…?
A. A fresh start to the goals you are working on in your life.
10. Q. If you could have a drink with someone from history who would it be? Why?
A. Any of the people that have passed away in my life, because I’m sentimental and sometimes I miss them 🙂