Greg was born and raised in New York. Immediately after graduating from the University at Albany he and a friend bought a van for $150 and drove out west. After living in places like Albuquerque, Vail, Lake Tahoe, Denver, and Stockholm, he found his peace in Boulder, Colorado. He still enjoys traveling and has visited 49 of the 50 states and all seven continents.
Greg is on the delivery team and is an Agile Project Manager at Quick Left.
1. Q. What is your favorite thing to eat?
A. My words. Just kidding. Pizza.
2. Q. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
A. “Sitting Here in Limbo” – Jimmy Cliff “Box of Rain” – Grateful Dead “Is It Like Today?” – World Party “Wrecking Ball” – Gillian Welch “Little Bit ‘O Me” – Railroad Earth “Spiritual” – John Coltrane
3. Q. What is one of your favorite quotes?
A. “Some people see things as they are and say why? I dream things that never were and say, why not?” – Robert F. Kennedy
4. Q. What is your favorite form of exercise?
A. Telemark skiing
5. Q. Favorite place in all the world? Why?
A. At the top of Mary Jane mountain ready to make first tracks on a big powder day. Absolute Heaven.
6. Q. If you could sing one song absolutely flawlessly, what song would it be?
A. “Imagine” by John Lennon
7. Q. If you started a rock and roll band, what would the name be? Why?
A. “The Off Keys”. Should be self explanatory.
8. Q. What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever googled?
A. How to Google
9. Q. The best part of waking up is…?
A. Experiencing all the joy, wonder and possibilities of a new day!
10. Q. If you could have a drink with someone from history who would it be? Why?
A. Thomas Jefferson for his genius, Cleopatra for her beauty, and/or Mark Twain for his humor.
11. Q. What question do you wish we had asked you?
A. What are your favorite books?