Doug is a Colorado native and enjoys everything this beautiful state has to offer, from backpacking the Colorado Trail to backcountry skiing in Rocky Mountain National Park. He is currently a Junior at the University of Colorado studying Business Entrepreneurship & Strategy. Doug has always had a passion for entrepreneurship, and founded a small transportation and logistics company in high school. This venture has grown to a successful international transportation company, Colorado Transit, which specializes in pet relocation. He is always pondering new ideas and business opportunities! Doug is a Marketing & Sales Intern at Quick Left.
1. Q. What is your favorite thing to eat?
2. Q. What is one of your favorite quotes?
A. “Do what you love.”
3. What is your favorite form of exercise?
A. Backcountry skiing
4. Q. Favorite gif?
5. Q. Favorite place in all the world? Why?
A. Banff, AB: The most jaw dropping mountains in all the land, as well as amazing skiing.
6. Q. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
A. Getting my own transportation company up and running.
7. Q. If you could sing one song absolutely flawlessly, what song would it be?
8. Q. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
A. Mac Miller
9. Q. The best part of waking up is…?
A. Making bacon
10. Q. If you could have a drink with someone from history who would it be? Why?
A. Theodore Roosevelt! I would love to chat about his conservation efforts and his view on the development of the american west today.