Bree is the Business Development Manager here at Quick Left. Born and raised in Boulder, Colorado, like a rebel, she attended Colorado State University in Fort Collins for three years to study Interior Design and Construction Management. Ultimately, she couldn’t stay away from beautiful Boulder and came back to receive her Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture at the University of Colorado Boulder. Bree found that she excels in building and finding new business relationships. Bree quickly turned her sights to Business Development and hasn’t looked back since.
1. Q. What is your favorite thing to eat?
A. Café Mexicale, it’s heaven in a tortilla
2. Q. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
A. “All You Need Is Love,” “Let It Be,” “Happy,” “I Believe I Can Fly”
3. Q. What is one of your favorite quotes?
A. “All great changes are preceded by chaos.”
4. Q. If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?” what would it be?
A. What’s for dinner?
5. Q. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
A. Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting
6. Q. What is your favorite form of exercise?
A. Walking around Disney World
7. Q. Favorite gif?
8. Q. Favorite place in all the world?
A. The porch swing on the back deck of my childhood home
9. Q. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
A. 2 solid years with an illness
10. Q. The best part of waking up is…?
A. Breakfast and tea