After High School Weston worked as a framer building houses until his braces came off. He then joined the Air Force and worked on getting his bachelors so that he could become a commissioned pilot and start flying. Before that happened Weston got diabetes and ‘retired’ early. Weston met his wife while he was in the Air Force.
After he left the Air Force, he moved back to his home state of Missouri with his wife to finish getting his degree while helping his Mom as she was treated for breast cancer. Weston finished his degree in Physics in 2013 and moved to Colorado for a job at Seagate. Here he is two years later as a Senior Software Engineer at Cognizant Quick Left.
Weston has two beautiful children, a four year old boy and a new-born girl.
1. Q. What is your favorite thing to eat?
2. Q. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
A. “Sittin’ on the Dock of the Bay” by Odis Redding
“Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen
“Say Hello 2 Heaven” by Chris Cornell
3. Q. What is your favorite form of exercise?
A. Mountain biking
4. Q. Favorite gif?
5. Q. Favorite place in all the world? Why?
A. Mountains, Because they are beautiful and you can do almost anything in them, Biking, boarding, hiking, camping, etc.
6. Q. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
A. Dealing with my Mom passing away.
7. Q. If you could sing one song absolutely flawlessly, what song would it be?
A. “Say Hello 2 Heaven” by Chris Cornell
8. Q. If you could give your 10-year old self one piece of advice, what would it be?
A. Don’t be afraid to make a full of your self.
9. Q. What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever googled?
A. How to spell a very simple word.
10. Q. If you could have a drink with someone from history who would it be? Why?
A. Steve Jobs, to see how he really was.
Also published on Medium.