Ebony is .Net Developer. In her college days she took a C++ class and swore she would never code again. Deciding she didn’t like the ‘big college’ life, she transferred to Metro State University of Denver and had to take just one more programming class. To say the least, she fell in love. Ebony never looked back and has been a programmer ever since. She loves learning new languages and solving super complex problems. In her spare time, Ebony, enjoys watching sports, spending time with her family and traveling.
1. Q. What is your favorite thing to eat?
A. Anything sweet, I LOVE candy and desserts
2. Q. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
A. “Survivor” by Destiny’s Child
3. Q. What is one of your favorite quotes?
A. “Whatever you do in life, strive to be the best at it.” -My Dad
4. Q. What is your favorite form of exercise?
A. I love love love boxing
5. Q. Favorite place in the world? Why?
A. At home because it feels like the safest place on earth or anywhere close to the beach because I like to hear the sounds of the waves crashing
6. Q. If you could give your 10-year old self one piece of advice, what would it be?
A. You don’t have to be a perfectionist, it’s OK to fail at some things.
7. Q. What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever googled?
A. That’s probably too inappropriate for the work setting 😉
8. Q. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
A. When I was younger, everyone thought I looked like Rudy Huxtable
9. Q. If you could be any fictional or historical character, who would you be? Why?
A. No one, I don’t want any fame or attention that comes along with being a “character”
10. Q. If you could have a drink with someone from history who would it be? Why?
A. Does Michelle Obama count? If so, that’s my choice