Alex is apart of the software development team. She is a recent grad of the code school, Turing, and made the transition to Quick Left shortly after graduating from the program. Alex grew up in Lone Tree, Colorado just outside of Denver, but has lived in a few different states while going to school and working as a mechanical engineer. After taking a couple programming courses in college she knew software development was the perfect fit for her, creativity + problem solving. She came back to Colorado because IT’S AWESOME, and to be closer to family. Alex loves to dance, hike, watch movies with her husband, and spend time with family.
1. Q. What is your favorite thing to eat?
A. Parmesan truffle fries
2. Q. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
A. Wannabe – Spice Girls, I Want It That Way – Backstreet Boys, Beauty For Ashes – Crystal Lewis…. among others
3. Q. What is one of your favorite quotes?
A. “Life and Death are in the power of the tongue. Those who love it will eat its fruit.” -Proverbs 18:21
4. Q. If you could be any fictional or historical character, who would you be? Why?
A. I would be Agnes from despicable me because she is lovable, fun and a little surprising!
5. Q. If you were to star in a reality TV Show, what would it be called?
A. Delightfully Awkward
6. Q. What is your favorite form of exercise?
7. Q. Favorite place in all the world? Why?
A. Cape Horn, South Africa. Cape Horn is the southern most tip of Africa, where the Indian and Atlantic Oceans meet. There is a hidden beach that you can’t get to unless you climb down this steep hill and walk around this bluff. It’s the most amazing secluded beach with white sand, bright turquoise water and wild flowers lining the cliffs. It’s like something from a dream. Just thinking about the beauty and peace of this beach gives me goose bumps! The only thing you have to watch out for is the baboons! They’re kinda scary….
8. Q. If you could sing one song absolutely flawlessly, what song would it be?
A. The rap verse from As Long As You Love Me by Justin Beiber 🙂
9. Q. If you could give your 10-year old self one piece of advice, what would it be?
A. Sweatshirts decorated with puff paint bunnies really aren’t cool….
10. Q. The best part of waking up is…?
A. Seeing my husband!