Geek Field Day
Hey Boulder Startup Week attendees, only 3 more days until Geek Field Day. Ef was kind enough to let us throw the closing party, so we decided to use this chance to celebrate our geekiness in full force.
With the help of Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve got an incredible night planned complete with challenges, prizes, commemorative t-shirts, hot dogs, chaco tacos, and booze. The party starts at 6 and runs till 10, be sure to register here to join in on the fun.
A “Quick” Preview of the Challenges
- SnapJoy is running a photobooth complete with props and run by Boulder's favorite photographer, Dustin. Make sure to sport your startup’s swag so that it can be captured on the internetz forever. Rumor has it that Bing’s game for a shirt swap, so bring your most enticing tradeable material.
- SocialEngine is bringing you all the fun of Angry Birds IRL. Contestants will launch angry little birds at several carefully crafted targets. Winner gets all the glory.
- Simple Energy will be shooting down the house with a Nerf gun challenge.
- Occipital’s running a 360 challenge that will have you be seeing doubles.
- SendGrid is bringing the heat with a world class rock/paper/scissors challenge.
- Sphero will test your gaming skills with a special race track just for Sphero.
In addition to all this awesomeness, we’ve rented out the hot dog man, stuffed our freezer full of Choco Tacos and Klondike bars, and ordered two kegs. Don’t let us down.